Flight to Bishkek, the greenest capital city in Central Asia.
Arrival in Bishkek International Airport.
Migration formalities usually take 20 min to 60 min: visa/passport control and baggage claim. Come out of the terminal and meet the staff holding a sign “ANUR TOUR” or with your name on it.
Transfer to the hotel. As Bishkek airport not far from the city center, the transfer will not take a long time (about 40 minutes depending on the hotel location).
Arrival in the hotel, drop off the bags or check-in.
Start Bishkek countryside sightseeing tour visiting:
- Ala Archa National Park is located in a picturesque gorge of Ala Archa (~35 km from Bishkek, ~ 40min). It's a popular place for hiking, skiing and mountaineering including trips to more than 20 glaciers. It covers an area of 200 square km. mostly forested valleys, waterfalls and rivers rich in trout. Several rare species of diverse fauna and especially traditionally revered juniper trees are under protection in the Natural Park.
Take an easy walk high up to observe the view of mountains and rich Kyrgyz nature, spectate birds and animals living their lives, watch how cold water of Kyrgyz rivers falling down the mountains and continue its way among ancient trees and gorge itself.
Time to explore the area, take photos and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful nature views.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at the guesthouse in Tokmak village.
Transfer to Bishkek with sightseeing en-route visiting:
- Burana Tower (11th-century minaret) was the vertical dominant of the ancient city Balasagun, the north capital of the Turkic lingual state of the Karakhanids and nearby open-air museum with its collection of ancient bal-bals, carved stone figures used as monuments.
The tower was originally 45 m but because of the great earthquake, part of the minaret was destroyed and its height was reduced to 25 m. There are many beautiful legends about this place and it is interesting to learn more.
Arrival in Bishkek in the afternoon.
Resting time in the evening.Overnight at the hotel.
09:00 Transfer to Too Ashuu Pass (3586 m).
- Too Ashuu pass is located about 135 km from Bishkek leading to green Suusamir valley and ski base. Due to high altitudue and the location, the pass is rather windy, one can see gorgeous snow-peaked mountains even in summer.
On arrival start flower and nature watching, here one can see unique flowers such as
- Glaucium squamigerum;
- Impatiens parviflora;
- Myosotis alpestris;
- Geranium saxatile;
- Ligularia alpigena;
- Polemonium caucasicum and many others.
Exploring the pass area, nature and bird watching.There will be photo stops en-route to enjoy the beatiful nature and taking photos.
Transfer back to Bishkek.
Dinner in a national restaurant with folk-show.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
08:00 Transfer to the Issyk Kul Lake.
- Ancient stone inscriptions (dating back to 800 B.C.). These petroglyphs were made more than 2 000 years ago by shamans. They depict wolves, long-horned ibex, goats, horses, snow leopards, sacrifices and some hunting scenes.
- Issyk-Kyl lake is one of the most wonderful lakes in the world, located in the north-eastern part of the Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk Kul is translated as “Hot Lake” and is considered as one of "the pearls of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities. There are many activities that entertain people on the beach: windsurfing, scooters, aqua parks, parachutes and rides on boats and ships. In winter there are also spots of alpinism where people enjoy incredible landscapes.
Issyk-Kul is the nonfreezing lake of the tectonic origin, situated in a deep mountain hollow between the ridges of the Kyungey Ala-Too and the Teskey Ala-Too range at an altitude of 1609 meters above sea level. Because of the large depth of the lake water does not become completely cool - the lake never freezes even in winter, except some places in shores.
Upon arrival in the lake accommodation and lunch in the hotel.
In the afternoon trip to Chon Aksuu gorge. There is a chance to see very rare species in the gorge:
- Selaginella aitchisonii;
- Hepatica falconeri;
- Kaufmannia semenowii that are included into The Red Book of Kyrgyzstan.
Dinner and overnight in the hotel at the northern shore of the Issyk Kul Lake.
-Jeti Oguz gorge is famous for its red rocks formations that have the name Seven Bulls – Jeti Oguz. One can see there the Broken Heart Mountain, one of the most popular places among locals and visitors. By request, light hiking tour to go on a top of a mountain (20 minutes) to see a panorama view of the gorge.
- The wooden Russian-orthodox church;
- Dungan mosque is one of the most famous places in Karakol town. The most interesting thing is that it is built without a single metal nail. More than 100 years ago there was a Chinese master who lived in this town. Dungans are people from China who had Muslim religion. The construction was made of bricks and wood and decorated with various ornaments.
- Museum of N.M. Przewalski (Russian explorer of Asian continent).
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Skazka Canyon. Red clay Canyons were called by locals as Skazka (Fairy tale) canyon for its unusual beauty and wonderful landscape that remind figures of various mystical animals, bizarre castles or people faces that with continuous watching seem to change their shapes.
The place is full of mystical splendor and really fabulous beauty and attract many visitors.
Lunch in a guesthouse.
Continue to Bokonbaevo village, to stop for a local eagle-hunting show.
The eagles are fed to hunt hares and foxes (a traditional way of nomadic hunting). After excursion continue to Bishkek.
09:00 Transfer to back to Bishkek.
Start walking city tour around Bishkek visiting:
- Oak Park, the city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among locals and tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala-Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is a legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square where one can see the Victory monument, a memorial was completed in 1984. Usually, the main festival events are held in Bishkek at the eternal flame, on Victory Square with the guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison and a military band.
- State History Museum is a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.
- Visit the colorful central bazaar and TSUM (Department Store).
- In the afternoon, transfer to the National Flag hill located on one of the highest points of Bishkek where one can see the panoramic view of the city in sunset time.
Transfer to the hotel.
Resting time in the evening, Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel,
Transfer to the airport.
Morning departure flight from Bishkek.
End of the tour.
|1||$ 1500||$ 1700|
|2-3||$ 930||$ 1030|
|4-5||$ 700||$ 800|
|Single supplement||$ 110||$ 210|
- - Accommodation in standard twin- shared rooms in hotels and guesthouses;
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions including transfers to - from airports;
- English speaking escorting guide in Kyrgyzstan;
- Meals: breakfasts in hotels;picnic lunches, lunches and dinners in guesthouses as per program specification;
- Traditional folk-show and dinner in Bishkek;
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums and nature fees as per program;
- Eagle hunting show in Bokonbaevo village;
- Tourist tax per person;
- Bottled water.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.