Tour itinerary: Bishkek-Ala-Archa-Bishkek
Season: all the year round
Days: 1 | Nights: 0
Ala Archa Natural park is one of the most beautiful must-see places in Kyrgyzstan located about 35 km from Bishkek. Take a trekking one-day active tour along the pass to Ala Archa River, enjoy the fresh air and gorgeous nature views!
09:00 Meet the guide and the driver at the hotel lobby.
Start Bishkek countryside trip visiting:
- Burana Tower (11th-century minaret) was the vertical dominant of the ancient city Balasagun, the north capital of the Turkic lingual state of the Karakhanids and nearby open-air museum with its collection of ancient bal-bals, carved stone figures used as monuments.
The tower was originally 45 m but because of the great earthquake, part of the minaret was destroyed and its height was reduced to 25 m. There are many beautiful legends about this place and it is interesting to learn more.
Transfer to Ala Archa Natural park (~35 km from Bishkek, ~ 40min)
Arrival in Ala-Archa's entry and prepare for a light hiking tour.
Take a walk high up to observe the view of mountains and rich Kyrgyz nature, spectate birds and animals living their lives, watch how cold water of Kyrgyz rivers falling down the mountains and continue its way among ancient trees and gorge itself.
The first part of walking will take you up to 3,5 km to alpine camp, then you'll head over to the famous Ak-Sai (white water) waterfall and finish your tour after visiting beautiful meadows and valleys of the gorge.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at the guesthouse in Tokmak village.
In the afternoon transfer back to Bishkek.
Transfer to the hotel.
End of the tour.
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions;
- English speaking professional local guide (1 standard excursion);
- Meals: lunch at the guesthouse (fixed menu, alcohol excluding);
- Single entry tickets to the sites, mausoleum and nature fees as per program;
- Tourist tax per person;
- Bottled water.
- Accommodation in hotel in Bishkek (can be added by request);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Meals: breakfast and dinner;
- Personal/travel insurance; portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.