Morning at leisure for light hiking in the surroundings.
Transfer to Issyk Kul with sightseeing en-route:
- Ancient stone inscriptions (dating back to 800 B.C.). These petroglyphs were made more than 2 000 years ago by shamans. They depict wolves, long-horned ibex, goats, horses, snow leopards, sacrifices, and some hunting scenes.
- Issyk-Kul lake is called "the pearl of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities. Arrival in Issyk-Kul, accommodation in the hotel on the North Shore of the lake.
- Easy hike near the lake. Issyk Kul is one of the most wonderful lakes of the world, located in the north-eastern part of the Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk Kul is translated as “Hot Lake”. There are many summer activities that entertain people on the beach. Windsurfing, scooters, aqua parks, parachutes, and rides on boats and ships. In winter, there are also spots of alpinism where people enjoy incredible landscapes.
- Burana Tower was the vertical dominant of the ancient city Balasagun, the north capital of the Turkic lingual state of the Karakhanids, and the small nearby museum with its collection of ancient bal-bals, carved stone figures used as monuments.
Upon arrival, enjoy sightseeing and shopping in the city center.
Take an easy walk high up to observe the view of mountains and rich Kyrgyz nature, spectate birds and animals living their lives, watch how cold water of Kyrgyz rivers falling down the mountains and continue its way among ancient trees and gorge itself.
- Oak Park in the city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among locals and tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala - Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is a legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square, in the center you can see the Victory monument, a memorial that was completed in 1984. Usually, the main festival events are held in Bishkek at the eternal flame, on Victory Square, where is posted a guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison, and a military band.
- State History Museum is a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.
- Time for shopping.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Meals: lunches and dinners except those specified in the program;
- Transport and guide service for free days and free time after the standard city tours;
- PCR test (before arrival), personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under“Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.