Tour itinerary: Bishkek, Issyk-Kul, Kochkor, Naryn, Tash-Rabat, Torugart
Season: all the year round
Days: 4 | Nights: 3
From the capital of Kyrgyzstan - Bishkek- to the water mirror of Issyk Kyl and further towards the sun - in search of petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata, to Kochkor in a search of knowledge how to weave carpets. At the end, you'll visit Tash-Rabat - ancient place full of ongoing researches on how did old Kyrgyz people live.
Anur Tour would lead you to there with pleasure - just let us know if this Kyrgyzstan tour package interested you!
10:00 Arrival in Cholpon-Ata. Starting excursion around its open-air gallery of stones posing as different animals and people hunting on them. The exposition was built on the rise of humanity but the way statues are done still impressing everyone.
12:30 Lunch in Kochkor.
13:30 A small coaching session on how to make felt carpets. After lesson you will be able to take your creations with you or buy those which were made by masters.
09:00 Drive to Tash-Rabat. This place is not far away from the Chinese border so the spirit of Great Silk Road still exists there. Tash-Rabat was built in the 11-th century as a fort for sellers and ancient businessmen traveling between China and Turk territory. The government of Kyrgyzstan keeps an eye on Tash-Rabat and restores it from time to time.
12:00 Quick lunch and continue your excursion in Tash-Rabat.
16:00 We offer you an excursion to the horse farm on which you will be able to horse riding and feed baby foals.
- Meals: lunches and dinners except those specified in “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.