Tour itinerary: Bishkek – Issyk-Kul – Kochkor – Naryn – Tash-Rabat –Torugart
Season: all the year round
Days: 4 | Nights: 3
Take a 4 days tour to enjoy the natural beauty of Kyrgyzstan, starting from Bishkek to China visiting fabulous Issyk-Kul lake, participating in shyrdak master class in Kochkor and explore nomadic life passing wind valleys and mountains of Naryn and Tash Rabat.
4-day Nature Tour is your adventurous trip to Kyrgyzstan!
09:00 Meet the guide and driver at the hotel lobby.
Transfer to Issyk-Kul lake (260 km) with sightseeing en-route visiting:
- Burana Tower was the vertical dominant of the ancient city Balasagun, the north capital of the Turkic lingual state of the Karakhanids and the small nearby museum with its collection of ancient bal-bals, carved stone figures used as monuments.
- Issyk-Kul lake is one of the most wonderful lakes in the world, located in the north-eastern part of the Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk Kul is translated as “Hot Lake” and is considered as one of "the pearls of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities. There are many activities that entertain people on the beach: windsurfing, scooters, aqua parks, parachutes and rides on boats and ships. In winter there are also spots of alpinism where people enjoy incredible landscapes.
Leisure time and light walking at the lake shore.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
09:00 Transfer to Naryn with sightseeing en-route visiting:
- Ancient stone inscriptions (dating back to 800 B.C.). These petroglyphs were made more than 2 000 years ago by shamans. They depict wolves, long-horned ibex, goats, horses, snow leopards, sacrifices and some hunting scenes.
- Ethnological Museum.
Transfer to Kochkor village (220 km).
- Kochkor village is famous as a felt making center. The local people make felt carpets, embroidering, and various beautiful handicraft items.
It's a unique chance to take part in felt making master - class or so-called "shyrdak" show where the visitors are welcome to observe the process of felt carpets weaving and make their own felt rugs, learn more about the felt making traditions.
Enjoy delicious lunch at the local family.
Arrival in the evening.
Dinner and overnight in the guest house.
Breakfast in the guesthouse.
Naryn is the administrative centre of Naryn region takes its name from Naryn river as the town is situated on both banks of the river. Naryn was one of the fortified trade cities berween Kashgar and Semirechye, further was established as a fortress Governor-General of Russian Turkestan Konstantin von Kaufmann. - Central square of Naryn town with the monument devoted to 100th anniversary of a significant politician Turdakun Usubaliev. The main square is the major platform in Naryn where festivals such as Nooruz national holiday celebration take place.
- Naryn Central Mosque covered with blue facade ornaments is one of the most beautiful mosques in Kyrgyzstan. The mountainous background makes the special atmosphere of the place and the photos very picturesque.
Tash Rabat is the largest ancient stone construction in Central Asia.
Upon arrival explore the area.
Dinner and overnight in a yurt camp.
Homemade breakfast in the yurt camp.
09:00 Transfer to Torugart.
During the trip, the road will turn eastwards around the southern part of At-Bashi range higher up to 3752 m.
Easy hiking at At-Bashi range peaks.
Take some time for photo-taking and nature watching of spectacular mountainous
Transfer to Kyrgyz/China border. Crossing the border
End of the tour.
- Accommodation in standard twin- shared rooms in hotel in Cholpon ata, guesthouse;
- Accommodation in twin or triple shared yurts in Tash-Rabat;
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions;
- English-speaking escorting guide in Kyrgyzstan;
- Meals: breakfasts in hotel, guesthouse and yurt camp; lunch in Kochkor and dinner in guesthouse in Naryn (fixed menu, alcohol excluding);
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums and nature fees as per program;
- Tourist tax per person;
- Bottled water.
- International flights to Bishkek;
- Accommodation in Bishkek (can be added by request);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Meals: lunches and dinners except those specified in “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.