09:00 Meet the guide and driver at the hotel lobby.
Start Bishkek sightseeing tour visiting:
- Ala Archa Natural park (~35 km from Bishkek, ~ 40min)
Take an easy walk high up to observe the view of mountains and rich Kyrgyz nature, spectate birds and animals living their lives, watch how cold water of Kyrgyz rivers falling down the mountains and continue its way among ancient trees and gorge itself.
Time to explore the area, take photos and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful nature views.
Have a delicious lunch at the guesthouse in Tokmak village.
Transfer to back to Bishkek.
Start walking city tour around Bishkek visiting:
- Oak Park, the city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among locals and tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala-Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is a legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square where one can see the Victory monument, a memorial was completed in 1984. Usually, the main festival events are held in Bishkek at the eternal flame, on Victory Square with the guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison and a military band.
- State History Museum is a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.
- Visit the colorful central bazaar and TSUM (Department Store).
- In the afternoon, transfer to the National Flag hill located on one of the highest points of Bishkek where one can see the panoramic view of the city in sunset time.
Transfer to the hotel.
End of the tour.