Surrounded by snow-peaked mountains Bishkek, the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic, welcomes visitors with wonderful green parks, gardens and squares, delicious food and sincere openhearted Kyrgyz hospitality. No wonder that among all the cities of Central Asia, Bishkek rightfully received the epithet as the greenest capital city.
Take an easy walk high up to observe the view of mountains and rich Kyrgyz nature, spectate birds and animals living their lives, watch how cold water of Kyrgyz rivers falling down the mountains and continue its way among ancient trees and gorge itself.
Time to explore the area, take photos and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful nature views.
Have a delicious lunch at the guesthouse in Tokmak village.
- Oak Park, the city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among locals and tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala-Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is a legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square where one can see the Victory monument, a memorial was completed in 1984. Usually, the main festival events are held in Bishkek at the eternal flame, on Victory Square with the guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison and a military band.
- State History Museumis a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.
- Visit the colorful central bazaar and TSUM (Department Store).
- In the afternoon, transfer to the National Flag hill located on one of the highest points of Bishkek where one can see the panoramic view of the city in sunset time.
-- - All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions;
- English speaking professional local guide (1 standard excursion);
- Meals: lunch at the guesthouse (fixed menu, alcohol excluding);
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleum and nature fees as per program;
- Tourist tax per person;
- Bottled water.
- Accommodation in hotel in Bishkek (can be added by request);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Meals: breakfast and dinner;
- Personal/travel insurance; portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.