Kyrgyzstan - Uzbekistan - Turkmenistan
Visit the most interesting places of Central Asian countries: Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan during our 13-days tour.
Arrival in Bishkek. Meeting and transfer to the hotel. Check-in, time for rest.
Breakfast. Transfer to the railway station.
08:00 depart Tashkent by high-speed train "Afrosiab"
10:10 arrival in Samarkand.
Start sightseeing in Samarkand with visiting famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassah, Madrassah Sherdor and Madrassah Tilla Kori. After Registan you will visitGur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timurids dynasty; Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city; Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums;Ulugbek’s Observatory – one of the most important astronomical centers.
A visit to the Mausoleum of Khodja Doniyor known as Saint Daniel; Samarkand local bazaar - Siyab.
Transfer to the hotel, check-in.
Transfer to the border post for border crossing. (Check point Farab). Meeting, transfer to Ancient Merw (UNESCO).
Discover historical park with: Sultan Sanjar Mausoleum, Mohammed bin Said Mausoleum, medieval castles – “Kesk” fortresses (6-7 centuries) and others. Return to Mary. Visit the History museum of Merv region.
Transfer to airport for evening flight to Ashgabat.
19:20 depart Mary by flight
20:00 arrival in Ashgabat
Meeting, transfer to the hotel, check-in. Time for rest.
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
- Hotel accommodation in double / twin sharing rooms with breakfasts;
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums as specified in the program;
- Full transportation service and all transfers on vehicles with a/c
- Local guide services in each city;
- Visa invitation letter;
- Domestic air tickets;
- Still water all tour time (about 1.5 l per person per day);
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Visa fee and cost of Turkmenistan migration cards
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Meals (lunches and dinners).