Take a 4 days tour to enjoy the natural beauty of Kyrgyzstan, starting from Bishkek to China visiting fabulousIssyk-Kul lake, participating in shyrdak master class in Kochkorand explore nomadic life passing wind valleys and mountains of Narynand Tash Rabat.
4-day Nature Tour is your adventurous trip to Kyrgyzstan!
09:00 Meet the guide and driver at the hotel lobby.
Transfer to Issyk-Kul lake (260 km) with sightseeing en-route visiting:
- Burana Tower was the vertical dominant of the ancient city Balasagun, the north capital of the Turkic lingual state of the Karakhanids and the small nearby museum with its collection of ancient bal-bals, carved stone figures used as monuments.
- Issyk-Kul lakeis one of the most wonderful lakes in the world, located in the north-eastern part of the Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk Kul is translated as “Hot Lake” and is considered as one of "the pearls of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities. There are many activities that entertain people on the beach: windsurfing, scooters, aqua parks, parachutes and rides on boats and ships. In winter there are also spots of alpinism where people enjoy incredible landscapes.
Leisure time and light walking at the lake shore.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
09:00 Transfer to Naryn with sightseeing en-route visiting:
- Ancient stone inscriptions (dating back to 800 B.C.). These petroglyphs were made more than 2 000 years ago by shamans. They depict wolves, long-horned ibex, goats, horses, snow leopards, sacrifices and some hunting scenes.
- Kochkor village is famous as a felt making center. The local people make felt carpets, embroidering, and various beautiful handicraft items.
It's a unique chance to take part in felt making master - class or so-called "shyrdak" show where the visitors are welcome to observe the process of felt carpets weaving and make their own felt rugs, learn more about the felt making traditions.
Narynis the administrative centre of Naryn region takes its name from Naryn river as the town is situated on both banks of the river. Naryn was one of the fortified trade cities berween Kashgar and Semirechye, further was established as a fortress Governor-General of Russian Turkestan Konstantin von Kaufmann.
- Central square ofNaryntown with the monument devoted to 100th anniversary of a significant politician Turdakun Usubaliev. The main square is the major platform in Naryn where festivals such as Nooruz national holiday celebration take place.
- NarynCentral Mosque covered with blue facade ornaments is one of the most beautiful mosques in Kyrgyzstan. The mountainous background makes the special atmosphere of the place and the photos very picturesque.
- Meals: lunches and dinners except those specified in “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.