Bishkek-Issyk-Kyl-Torugart tour in Kyrgyzstan
From the capital of Kyrgyzstan - Bishkek- to the water mirror of Issyk-Kyl and further towards the sun - in search of petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata, to Kochkor in a search of knowledge how to weave carpets. At the end, you'll visit Tash-Rabat - ancient place full of ongoing researches on how did old Kyrgyzs people live.
Anur Tour would lead you to there with pleasure - just let us know if this Kyrgyzstan tour package interested you!
12:30 Arrival in Issyk-Kyl, accommodation at the hotel. Free time.
13:30 Dinner in the hotel. If the tour will be held in Summer - then you will be able to swim in the lake nearby the hotel's area.
Free time. Overnight.
12:30 Lunch in Kochkor.
13:30 A small coaching session on how to make felt carpets. After lesson you will be able to take your creations with you or buy those which were made by masters.
16:00 Drive to Naryn. Dinner in the local cafe.
20:00 Overnight in the guest house.
12:00 Quick lunch and continue your excursion in Tash-Rabat.
16:00 We offer you an excursion to the horse farm on which you will be able to horse riding and feed baby foals.
17:00 Late dinner. Free time.
20:00 Overnight in a yurt camp.
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
Prices are available by request. In the case of interest and further reservation, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel accommodation;
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums; horse farm included.
- Full transportation service on vehicles with a/c;
- English speaking licensed guide service;
- All the meals listed in a program.
- Visa invitation letter for Kyrgyzstan (if necessary)
- Air tickets;
- Accommodation in Bishkek.
- Visa to the People's Republic of China.
- Extra spendings on souvenirs, meals, etc.