One day tour to Osh city
Osh is the second largest city and officially called “The Southern capital” of Kyrgyzstan. The city is among the oldest settlements in Central Asia. Osh was known as a center for silk production along the Silk Road and according to legend city was founded by King Solomon ages ago.
Early morning transfer to airport for the flight Bishkek-Osh.
09:00 Arrival in Osh. Transfer to the city. Start of the tour:
City tour of Osh which includes visit to Sulaiman-Too - Solomon’s Throne (also known as Taht-I-Suleiman, Sulayman Rock or Sulayman Throne is the first World Heritage Site located entirely in the Kyrgyzstan), Cave history museum, Babur King’s House, Osh bazaar which is located in the center of Osh city and counts as one of the oldest bazaars in Fergana valley.
Excursion will continue with walking on Central Square with Lenin statue on and old Russian Orthodox Church built in 18th century.
Lunch at the local restaurant.
Late afternoon transfer to Osh airport to check-in on Bishkek-Osh flight at 18:00.
Upon arrival in Bishkek transfer to your hotel.
End of tour.
Price per person
- Transfers in Bishkek to/from airport;
- Air-tickets for Osh – Bishkek – Osh flight (economy class);
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums as specified in the program;
- Comfortable transportation with a/c in Osh;
- English-speaking local guide in Osh city;
- Meals: lunch.
- International airfares;
- Hotel accommodation;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras