Tour itinerary: Bishkek – Karkara camp – South Inylchek – Karkara – Bishkek
Days: 5 | Nights: 4
Take a chance to visit base camp located close to the highest peaks of Tien Shan mountains in Kyrgyzstan. 5-day trip to “South Inylchek” Base camp is a unique opportunity for hiking, nature watching and heli tour.
- Issyk-Kyl lakeis one of the most wonderful lakes in the world, located in the north-eastern part of the Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk Kul is translated as “Hot Lake” and is considered as one of "the pearls of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities. There are many activities that entertain people on the beach: windsurfing, scooters, aqua parks, parachutes and rides on boats and ships. In winter there are also spots of alpinism where people enjoy incredible landscapes.
We use the MI-8-MTB helicopters that are good and reliable ones. They’re powered by 2 turbo-engines and have a capacity of 2 tons. Our pilots are experienced in heli-ski and mountain rescue flying.
Take a helicopter flight to South Inylchek base camp. Take a flight over Inylchek, one of the largest and longest glaciers of Tien Shan mountains.
- One can see Merzbacher Lake named after Gottried Merzbacher, a German mountaineer and explorer. The locals used to name it a "disappearing lake" because this mystical mountainous lake annually undergoes several stages of expanding and eventual draining significantly in only few days once the glacier ice melts.
Arrival in Base camp located at the altitude of 4200 m above the sea.
- The area is beautiful with fantastic views to the highest peaks of the Tien Shan Mountains Pobeda Peak (7439 m) and Khan Tengri Peak (7010 m).
- Meals: lunches and dinners except those specified in “Tour Price Includes”;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.