Three days tour to Issyk-Kyl: adventure tour, short tour, cultural tour
Tour to Issyk-Kyl lake could be easily countered as both cultural and adventure. At Summer we offer a swimming session, in Winter & Autumn we offer a beach walk & panoramic views.
08:30 Meet with our guide & driver at your hotel's lobby in Bishkek and start driving to Issyk-Kyl lake. The road will take ~3-3.5 hours. (260 km long)
10:00 Arrival to the Buran Tower, the last leftover of an ancient city called Balasagyn. Short excursion.
10:45 Continue your drive to Issyk-Kyl.
12:45 Arrival to Issyk-Kyl. Check-in the hotel.
On Summer: swimming time on a beach nearby hotel. (~2-3 hours)
In Winter/Autumn/Spring: walking excursion with a guide next to the beachside. The storytelling of Issyk-Kyl lake history.
17:00 Lunch in the hotel. Free time.
Price per person
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums as specified in the program;
- Hotel accommodation on Issyk-Kyl
- Comfortable transportation with a/c;
- English-speaking guide.
- International airfares;
- Hotel accommodation in Bishkek;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras;
- Suppers, extra meals.
- Extra spendings on entertaining purposes on Issyk-Kyl.